Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Winner Announcements and Challenge #46 - Food


Hi Everyone,

This is short and sweet... We are moving this weekend!!!  I have been packing for months in preparation... but it seems that I still have so much to do.  It truly is amazing how much we accumulate and I consider myself to be pretty uncluttered.  Hmmmm... maybe I need to rethink this... We are purging left and right... down sizing to half the size of space we are accustomed to for a little while but we can do it!

Anyhow... is everyone ready for another Challenge?  This is going to be a fun one... FOOD!!



Challenge #46

Food.... 
Oh I am excited to see what everyone comes up with.  I have a project planned with the Daisies on Tuesday that involves 'food' so I will get that posted for you to see!  I love their little creations.




Winners Winners Winners
for
Challenge #43 - Something Sweet

Sherrie of Sherrie Scraps with Passion


Isn't this adorable!!  Pumpkin is so into Owls right now and I love how it is attached to a pillow box.  Super cute for classroom treats.

Challenge #44 - Foliage

Sandi of Slightly Off Center

Isn't this fantastic??  It looks like a real wreath.

Congratulations Sherrie and Sandi ...


Be sure to VOTE for your favorite project submission for Challenge #45 - Family!!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,

1 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Woot-Woot!! Thanks so much for choosing my project:)
Also, congrats to Sandi!
Another fun challenge..hope to come back and play along!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine