Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Thank You Thursday - Episode 2

Hi Friends,

Welcome to another episode of THANK YOU THURSDAY!!

Today I reveil who received last weeks card.  A very special new friend recieved last weeks card. This person has been very patient with me while I learn the ropes of a new volunteer position.

This year Pumpkin is finally in her 'neighborhood' school.  Meaning, she will be attending this school for the next 4 academic years.  I had not gotten involved much in the previous school because I knew they were short term.  I am planting myself now and started getting more involved with the enrichment program and was asked to be the co-chair just before the holidays.  WELL OF COURSE!!

Being a big advocate of education, this was a great fit for me.

Erin has been so patient with me as I learn the process as well as learn NAMES!!!  Since Pumpkin and I have only been involved with this school for a little over 4 months, I am still learning names, we have over 700 kiddos and 160 of those are involved in the Enrichment program. I hope to get to know each of them by first name by the end of this session.

Here is this weeks Thank You card.




This is one of my favorite stamps because... well... I LOVE COFFEE... and the best time of any day is when I have a chance to sit with a girlfriend and chit chat while we have a cup of coffee.

I remember being told many years ago, don't remember whom - I think one of my college professors - the best conversations typically inclue a meal or a beverage.  I am a firm believer!

Til next time, enjoy your sip of coffee and find your sunshine!

Hugs,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine